Thank you for trusting us for dining and gathering.
We take your health and safety, as well as that of our team members, very seriously and want to share with you some additional steps we are taking to address the concerns associated with COVID-19.
While we are proud that our sanitation standards consistently exceed expectations set by the Lake County Health department we understand that the Coronavirus presents greater concerns therefore we are:
- Keeping ourselves abreast of the ever changing landscape of the virus through connecting with and following guidelines set by local, state and federal government entities
- Meeting with our staff regularly to discuss hand washing standards, cleanliness standards and personal responsibility to keep fellow employees and customers safe
- Supporting our teams with flexibility as many are parents, and mandating that any with cold like symptoms stay home until symptom and fever free
We will of course:
- Have available to our staff and guests sanitizing solutions for hands and surfaces
- Sanitize the restaurant surfaces on a far more frequent basis
- Exclude the use of items that might be found objectionable by our guests such as placemats and paper menus
- Limit the number of tables in the restaurant to create greater social distancing and lessening the number of staff during peak periods.
We hope you will:
- Continue to visit the restaurants you love
- Take personal care of yourself and your people
- Communicate with us as to how we can best serve you
To better serve you we will attempt delivery services in some areas starting this week-end, with active delivery to Lake Forest and Lake Bluff, utilizing our own staff as a way to provide an extra level of safe service to you our loyal guests and to provide additional compensation to our loyal and trusted employees.
Thank you for your support of our business and our people and please let us know if there is any way in which we can serve you better.
Carla Westcott Proprietor
Dina Rotolo General Manager
Daniel Marquis Chef
The entire Market House on the Square and MH Kitchen teams