Tuesday through Thursday: 4:30 to 7:45
Friday and Saturday: 4:30 to 8:45
Sunday: 4:30 to 6:30
*All reservations are based on acceptable weather as there is very limited indoor seating.
A few more notes
Please bring a wrap. If weather threatens we may take a credit card in advance so you can exit quickly.
Please respect the current circumstances and your fellow guests and our staff by wearing a mask when arriving, leaving or moving through the restaurant when using the restrooms.
There is open seating during the lunch hours and wearing masks is at your discretion, please be mindful of social distancing.
We may stay open later based on activity or close earlier due to weather so please call ahead.
Seating will only be outdoors on our back patio, front patio and on Southgate.
- Please see the hostess at the corner of Southgate and Bank Lane.
- Please do not seat yourself.
- You must be wearing a mask on arrival if you are over 2 years old.
- You may remove it when seated, but must again don your mask if you wish to use the restroom and then again as you leave.
- Seatings will be for 90 minutes from your original reservation time, if you are late your available seating will be shortened.
- Our menu will be limited to enable proper distancing in the kitchen, there will be limited if any substitutions. Our opening menu can be found above.
- Servers will be wearing masks and gloves and will limit the time at your table, not the service we prefer to offer but necessary to keep all safe.
- Please order timely and this can still be a relaxed enjoyable experience.
- If weather threatens we may cancel reservations. If there is an unexpected turn of weather you will be provided with packaging to wrap up your meal to take home as there will be no inside seating in the restaurant or bar.
- There will be no separate checks and we will not be accepting cash at this time.
See our Seating Guidelines for more information