Thank you for your reservation at Market House on the Square. We truly appreciate your business.
We are so happy to be in phase 4! But of course we are doing everything we can to ensure every guest has a fun, safe and relaxed visit, while also focusing on the health and safety of our guests and staff.
Please note the following some are mandated, others simply make us feel safer:
- Seating will be primarily outdoors and is somewhat limited but with added tables on Southgate which the city has graciously blocked off for us. We also have indoor seating at a limited capacity and the porch is no longer available for seating however the east porch with open windows is. If you have a preference, please make us aware of that when you
make your reservation. Please be advised that we will do our best to accommodate seating requests but it is not always possible.
- If you are sitting outdoors, we will have you arrive on the patio rather than using the front door to limit the amount of traffic in and out and to ensure proper distancing
- Guests 2 years and older must wear a mask when inside the building, unless you are seated at your table. Patio guests will need a mask on when walking to and from the restroom and when checking in.
- We will do our best to serve you promptly so as to keep seating in the 90 minute window suggested by the CDC.
- Our menu will be limited to enable proper distancing in the kitchen, there will be limited if any substitutions. Please be patient with us as we are taking many extra steps in the kitchen to ensure your safety including extra cleaning procedures, timed handwashing and
sanitizing schedules. Most import is social distancing measures that prevent us from increasing the number of staff in the kitchen. We do want to give you variety so the tradeoff may be longer waits between courses.
- Servers will be wearing masks and gloves and will limit the time at your table, not the service we prefer to offer but necessary to keep all safe.
- Please order timely and this can still be a relaxed enjoyable experience.
- If weather threatens, we will have to close our patio and will call reservations to move inside. We have limited indoor seating and it will go first to those who specifically requested indoor seating. Remaining indoor tables will then be available to those who wish to move inside on a first come, first serve basis. If we are not able to reach you, we will move on to the next reservation and that spot may not be available.
We are thrilled to be back doing what we love most, offering you great hospitality and wonderful food on (or near) our beautiful patio. This is a learning experience for us all and we appreciate your patience.
Market House Team